Senior Project Manager / Contract Manager
Las Vegas, NV
A newly established specialty pharmaceutical firm which recently acquired the world-wide rights to an approved and marketed oncology therapeutic is seeking a Project Manager / Contract Manager in their Carmel Valley / Del Mar area office.
This position is responsible for managing a wide range of commercial and marketing projects. The successful candidate will also be proficient in drafting and negotiating contracts. Flexibility, strong communication and collaboration skills, the ability to anticipate and plan for a dynamic, rapidly growing organization and high attention to details are requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Commercial Advisory Board
- Managing Scientific Advisory Board
- Planning, scheduling and organization of industry trade shows
- Developing and managing marketing materials
- Drafting and Negotiating contracts
- Draft and negotiate agreements, collaboration agreements, sponsored research agreements, license agreements, master service agreements, confidential disclosure agreements and various other agreements to meet the scientific and business needs of assigned departments within the organization.
- Act as the single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, for all contractual matters. Resolve all contractual issues for assigned departments, including risk analysis and provide advice to Directors and VPs regarding such issues.
- Ensure that processes are in place such that Secura Bio agreements comply with all applicable industry policies and procedures.
- Actively partners with members of the organization to implement efficient contracts processes for Secura Bio™.
- Reviewing fully executed agreements to determine effective/expirations dates, identifying and tracking reporting or other contractual obligations under such agreements.
- Handle all execution and post-execution processing of agreements, including recording agreements in database, filing agreements with Records, and compiling tax forms and invoices for finance.
- Project Manager with specialized skills to manage projects by keeping everyone informed and on track and ensure that milestones and deadlines are met.
- Project Manager with skills as an excellent communicator who can set appropriate expectations, keep everyone apprised of progress and action items, manage project plans, and assist in balancing workloads and ensuring that we meet our commitments as a company.
- Bachelor's degree with at least five years of project management/contract management experience is ideal.
- Previous experience with a life sciences business is helpful
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe; professional attitude, flexibility and ability to pivot quickly, capable of efficiently prioritizing work load, and demonstrates the ability to proficiently interact with other managers and departments.
- Must have high level interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and must be able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities at a given time.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to independently and creatively solve problems.
- Advanced understanding of legal issues, including but not limited to, intellectual property, indemnity, and confidentiality issues.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, team player attitude, high work ethic and reliable.
- Strong judgment
Secura Bio™ offers competitive salaries, bonus programs, equity programs and generous benefits.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email us at email@example.com.