San Diego, CA
Secura Bio, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical firm which recently acquired the world-wide rights to an approved and marketed oncology therapeutic is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant in their Carmel Valley/Del Mar area office.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and the executives leading the Finance, Legal, Corporate Development, Sales Operations and Manufacturing/Regulatory functions. The successful candidate will manage executive schedules, coordinate meetings, provide travel planning and expense report preparation, support the Human Resources and IT functions, and assume broad responsibilities as office manager. Flexibility, strong communication and collaboration skills, the ability to anticipate and plan for a dynamic, rapidly growing organization and high attention to details are requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination, scheduling and organization of internal and external meetings, conference calls and travel; development of internal communications to the organization and development of various agendas; development and implementation of operating procedures and policies, preparation of expense reports for certain executives; overall management of office/facility requirements
- Management of executive team calendars, independent scheduling of calls and meetings, communication and coordination with investors and board of directors, interfacing with key consultants, service providers, prospective business partners
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates, and assist in on-boarding of new employees
- Assist in the preparation of presentations (primarily PowerPoint format) and other presentation documents
- Establish and maintain legal and human resources files
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of administrative experience at the executive level
- Previous experience with a life sciences business is helpful
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Professional image and attitude, flexibility with the ability to pivot quickly, capable of efficiently prioritizing workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with and support all other team members, including those that are field-based
- High level interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters and situations
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities at a given time
- Strong judgment, critical thinking, ability to work independently
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.